SP community site?

February 24, 2015

An SP looking skeptical but intrigued.
[The Detective via wikimedia]

Well, hello, there! Does anyone know anything about http://www.standardized-patient.org/ ? It's exactly what I've been looking for for years but it doesn't quite feel right and I can't put my finger on why.  Maybe: "All content becomes property of the website"? Maybe: one of the most active members seems to be a spammer? Maybe: I can't tell what school or consortium is behind it? (I'd feel more comfortable if a legitimate organization like ASPE was behind it.) Where did it come from? Why is it here? So many questions, not enough answers -- or activity.

[updated 02/28: most of the members have been removed. Hmmmm. Updated 03/09: many more new members, all of whom seem to be spammers. Dang it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretend you're giving feedback to a student. Be calm, kind and constructive. I reserve the right to moderate or remove comments to keep the conversation focused and productive.